Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nada G. "Thank you"

Good morning world. It is a stormy and cold weather today in Beirut (something that makes me down) but when i read the wonderful comment received from one of the most creative and stylish Lebanese jewelry designer, I couldn't but cheer up and think about my next purchase, specially that Mother's Day and Spring will knock our doors sometime very soon.

So, my lovely readers specially the ones in Lebanon, I recommend you pass by Nada G. lovely white inspired shop in Gemmayzeh to select something special for you, or your mother or anyone you adore. I'm sure you won't regret it at all.

Thank you Nada G. and ummmm, NO I didn't find my Sultan Yet, but looking forward to find him once I wear from one of your amazing jewelry pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment